How can stress management consultation help me?
- Your stress and anxiety may have underlying causes. Having the opportunity to explore and reflect on these can be liberating
- It can give you the opportunity to review the thoughts, feelings and behaviors that might contribute to stress
- It gives you the time and space you need to examine and gain insight into your stress
- It increases your resilience, diving you the ability to deal with physical and emotional challenges in a more effective way.
- You can learn powerful techniques and tools that will serve you in the long run. The consultant can teach you tailored coping strategies and proactive and reactive stress management techniques
- It can improve your ability to handle everyday pressure
- It increases your resilience, diving you the ability to deal with physical and emotional challenges in a more effective way
- You can learn powerful techniques and tools that will serve you in the long run
Which course / session / package is the best for me?
If you would like more information about how Stress Management Consultations or Autogenic Training (AT) can help you achieve your health goals, I provide a complimentary 15-minute consultation by phone or Skype.
A personal chat gives you the chance to tell me what’s happening to you and gives me the opportunity to explain how I can help you and what you can expect from the sessions. This also allows us to determine which package and level of care is right for you.
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Why learn stress management techniques from a consultant when you could learn from a book or website?
If you learn stress management techniques from book or website, you miss out on the personal support provided by a consultant. And however detailed the information is, you will likely still have queries that need to be answered on an individual basis. The consultant can confirm that you are practicing correctly and monitor your progress, give you feedback and explanations for specific issues and correct you where necessary. Also, if you experience a reaction between sessions that concerns you, you can always phone or email me.